August 29 – September 2
BPA meeting at 7:45 am in Ms. Buckwalter’s room (#202) on Monday, Sept. 12
Sept. 6 – Jostens will be here at 1:00 to meet with the
Sophomores regarding class rings. They will
Return on Sept. 9 to take orders during lunch.
Sept. 7 – SCHOOL PICTURES. All students should
Plan to have their photo taken for school records.
Aug. 29 – Iowa National Guard will be doing a lunch table Visit from 11:00-12:20.
PUNT, PASS & KICK
Boys and girls ages 6-15 are invited to participate in the local competition to be held Thursday, September 15, 7:00 PM at Goodenow Field. Forms are available in the office, or you may contact Bob Gavin at 563-549-5415 with questions.
Mandatory meeting for Ed Leadership seniors on Mon. Aug. 29 at 1:00 in the commons area.
BEASTS Members: Meeting at 7:30 AM next Friday, September 2, 2016, to kick the year off and get ready for homecoming! Bring anyone that would like to join.
Attention Seniors: You will be nominating for Homecoming Court on Monday, August 29 during your lunch shifts. You will be able to nominate 8 males and 8 females from your class.
Homecoming Olympics – Sunday, September 11 at 6:30
- Form teams according to your grade level
- Entry forms are available in the office – due to Mrs. Raker, Courtney Becker, or Claire Sybesma by Tuesday, Sept. 6
- T-shirt designs need to be approved by Sept. 6
Homecoming Dance – Saturday, September 17 – 9:00 PM-Midnight
- Tickets will go on sale the week of Homecoming
- Tickets can also be purchased at the dance
- Cost per person $5
- Out-of-town guest forms are available in the office – complete and turn in at least 3 days before the dance
- Professional photos will be available at the dance – order forms are in the office – you are not required to complete the order form prior to the dance
Are you interested in joining a speech and drama club? Well, CAGE, our speech and drama club is holding its first monthly meeting on this Friday, Sept. 2nd, at 7:30am in Mrs. Krum’s room, #214. We would love to see you there! Any questions, just stop in and see Mrs. Krum!
High School Bowling will start Monday, Nov. 7th at 3:45.
League Bowling Meetings at Timber Lanes are: Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 3:45 and Saturday, Sept 10th at 10:00. Join one league or both! Lots of opportunities to travel, compete, or just FUN!!!