We want your comments and feedback…
Please review the District’s Stated Beliefs Regarding School Organization & Learning Environment…
What would you like to see added, changed, modified, deleted or maintained as currently stated?
- The atmosphere will be free of fear, prejudice and discrimination of all kinds.
- A safe, orderly and supportive learning environment will be provided for all students, staff and community members.
- An appreciation of diversity, tolerance, and mutual respect are the basis of positive working relationships for both students and adults.
- Planned opportunities for involvement of the entire community in the educational process will be continuously provided.
- Students will feel safe and secure in the school environment due to having adequate physical facilities and continuous emotional support.
- Students will be supported as they transition throughout the school system developing confidence and independence commensurate with their age and maturity.
- Scheduling and staffing decisions will be based upon providing maximum learning opportunities for students