GRAB ‘N GO FREE MEALS – BREAKFAST & LUNCH EXTENDED THROUGH JULY 24, 2020.
- Open to ALL children and teens 18 and under.
- No registration or identification is required.
- Children do not need to be present due to new USDA guidance.
In an effort to reduce exposure and spread to our workforce and volunteers we will be serving on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays Only!
Monday and Wednesday bags will include breakfast and lunch for two days
Friday’s bag will include meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
PROCEDURES FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND BALDWIN
When you pull up in your vehicle please signal the number of children you need meal bags for. Then pop open your trunk and/or get out to open it up, and one of our volunteers will place the requested number of bags inside and close the trunk. You will be on your way!
- 11:00 am-1:00 pm – Maquoketa High School drive up at front entrance
600 Washington Street, Maquoketa
- 10:45 am-11:30 am – Baldwin Fire Station
47th Street, Baldwin
- 12:00 pm- 12:30 pm – Maquoketa Park Apartments at the playground near entrance
1016 German Street, Maquoketa
Contact Central Office at 563-652-4984 with questions
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.