An IMPORTANT SENIOR MEETING will be held on Wednesday, April 4th during GST in the east (new) gym. Seniors are required to attend. Please bring a pencil, and your laptop.
- Interested in running for an office on the board need to stop in Mrs. Krum’s or Miss Althoff’s room for a form. Forms must be completed by Friday’s meeting.
- If there is a student interested in the president’s position, you must prepare a two minute speech for Friday’s meeting.
- Elections will be held on Friday.
- CAGE monthly meeting on Friday, April 6 at 7:30 am in Mrs. Krum’s room. Freshman and Sophomores have snacks. Be on time!!
- CAGE Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday, April 26th at 6pm in the band room.
- It will be a potluck. Everyone needs to try to bring something to share!
- Check the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Krum’s room for information about the CAGE spring party on April 8th.
This year students will need to sign up for After Prom when they purchase their Prom Tickets. The sign up will be during lunch on April 4th, 5th and 6th.
After Prom tickets are FREE! And FYI-All Juniors and Seniors are welcome to come to After Prom even if you do not attend Prom!
When you sign up, you will receive an After Prom ticket that you will use to pick a door prize. So, the earlier you arrive, the more prizes you will have to choose from! (Only students who pre-register for After Prom will be guaranteed an entry prize.)
There will also be lots of other prizes you will have the chance to win by collecting tickets throughout the evening!
This year After Prom will be at Timber Lanes/The Timber Center!
You can Bowl, play Blackjack, compete in fun games, take selfies at the photo Booth, enjoy some really good food, and then end the night (morning) with a hilarious Hypnotist Performance!
There will be a girl’s volleyball meeting in the WEST Gym Wednesday, April 4th during GST
Who will be the 2018 Ultimate Senior Survivor? Come to the west gym on Thursday, April 5 at 6:30 PM to find out which senior will outwit, outplay, and outlast.
PROM tickets will be sold this week ONLY, during lunch!! They are $30 each. If you are bringing an out of town guest, you need to fill out a paper and return to Mrs. Wiggins asap. Questions, see Mrs. Wiggins in room 201.