Announcements Feb. 4-8
REMINDER: The track team has concession stand this Friday night for the girls basketball game. Please talk to Miss Miller if you don’t remember signing up!
This year’s spring dance will be a SPRING FLING! It will be on Saturday, March 23 from 8pm to 11pm in the cafeteria. Bring a date, bring a friend, bring yourself for a fun night! Tickets will be sold during lunch the week of the dance for $5 a person.
Any student wishing to participate in this year’s physics competition, see Mrs. Quinlan for dates and rules. You do not need to be currently enrolled in physics!! Competition events include catapults, mousetrap cars, straw arms, bridge building, and the “challenge problem”!
- Congrats to short film, radio news and improv that went to state on Saturday! Mrs. Krum and Miss Althoff are proud of the hard work you put in!
- Sign up outside of Mrs. Krum’s room for individuals- you HAVE to be signed up by Wednesday, Feb. 6th.
- $200 for next New York payment is due to Mrs. Krum or Miss Althoff by Friday, Feb.8th.
- Individual speech practices:
- Radio broadcasting- sign up with Miss Althoff
- Others sign up with Mrs Krum
Did you check out this week’s ‘staff spotlight’???