LET’S CREATE A MOVEMENT!
Do you know a Maquoketa Community School District Staff member who has made a positive impact on the lives of their students, colleagues, or community? If so, nominate them for the IMPACT Award!
The IMPACT program is designed to recognize and showcase the many positive influences that MCSD staff have on students, colleagues, and the community.
- WHO: ALL MCSD staff members are eligible to be nominated and ALL MCSD staff, students, and community members are eligible to nominate
- WHAT: IMPACT award
- WHERE: You never know where the next recognition will take place
- WHEN: Randomly throughout the school year
- WHY: The Maquoketa School Board wants to celebrate and showcase staff members that have a positive influence on others
- HOW: Download a nomination form or pick one up from your building.