Policies, Forms & Handbooks
Below is a list of policies, forms & handbooks you may need to reference throughout the school year. Please feel free to download and print as needed.
- MCSD Activity Release Form (High School & Middle School)
- MCSD Activity Exception Request (To be used for Wednesday/Sunday school sponsored activities)
- MCSD Physical Activity Contract 2022-23
- Heads Up: Concussion in High School Sports
- Injury and Treatment Form
- Iowa Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form
Activity passes may be purchased through your Parent Portal account. Click on "Fees", then on "My Account", then select "Optional Payments", then "Add to Cart". Tickets may be picked up at the High School on August 2, 2022 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. or at the High School Office once school is in session.
- 10-Punch Pass: $45
- Annual Student Pass: $50
- Annual Adult Pass: $100
- Annual Family Pass: $250
- Senior Citizen Pass (Age 60+): Free
- High School: Adults & Students $6.00
- Middle School: Adults $4.00, Students $1.00
Note: Fee Waivers do not apply to student activity passes.
Incoming 9th Grade Students
- All incoming 9th-grade students must have a dental screening. Screenings must occur no earlier than 1 year before enrollment and no later than 4 months after enrollment. Screenings can only be performed by dentists or dental hygienists.
Incoming 7th & 12th Grade Students
- The Iowa Department of Public Health has made changes to the Iowa Immunization law for the start of the 2018-19 school year. This change requires that all students entering 7th & 12th grades have the Meningococcal vaccine before school starts this August.
- All students entering 12th grade must have proof of having the Meningococcal vaccine before school starts in August, unless the student has a Certificate of Immunization Exemption.
- There will be NO grace/extension period for the implementation of this requirement.
To obtain the State required Meningococcal vaccine you may take your child to:
- Your family doctor or health care provider, call and make an appointment today.
- Walk-in clinics.
- The Iowa Department of Health, which is usually free of charge, can be reached at (515) 286-3798 for appointments.
After receiving the Meningococcal vaccine, the completed immunization record can be faxed to (563) 652-5324, e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the high school office. For middle school students, fax to (563) 652-6885, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the middle school office. Again, this must be completed BEFORE your child can start school in August 2022. There will be NO grace/extension period for the implementation of this requirement.
For more information or questions, please contact your school nurse.
- Private Instruction Handbook
- Form A - Private Instruction
- 2022-23 Home School Assistance Information
- 2022-2023 Maquoketa CSD Testing Dates
- AEA Testing Dates Flyer
- 2022-23 Annual Assessment Notification Letter
- Private Instruction Comparison Chart
- 2022-23 MCSD Home School Option Form
- Senior Year Plus Information
If your family qualified for free or reduced meals in the 2021-22 school year, your qualification will remain in effect until October 4, 2022. New applications for the 2022-23 school year will be mailed to each household in August 2022. The application must be returned prior to October 4, 2022, in order to verify qualification for breakfast and lunch assistance for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year. Failure to return the 2022-23 Free and Reduced Application form by October 4th will result in your status being changed to full pay. Any change of status with newly submitted forms will be effective with the date of verification.
Applications will be accepted at any point throughout the year. If your child(ren) qualifies for free or reduced meals, you are also eligible for other benefits. If you complete and return the Fee Waiver form, your child(ren) will receive a full or partial waiver of any book fee, instrument rental, roller-skate rental, and driver's education fee. Please see Fee Waiver form for details. You must fill out this separate form each and every year if you desire to have fees waived or reduced.
2022-2023 Breakfast & Lunch Prices
- Milk served with every meal
- Elementary: $2.40
- Middle School: $2.50
- High School: $2.50
- Adults: $3.10
- Extra Entree: $1.75
- Single Milk: $.75 per carton
- Elementary: $3.05
- Middle School: $3.15
- High School: $3.15
- Adults: $4.20
- Extra Entree: $2.15
- Single Milk: $.75 per carton
To make a lunch deposit, please login into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, and click on Payments. You will then be able to add a one-time payment, set up a monthly recurring payment, and/or set up an automatic payment to occur whenever your child(ren)'s lunch balance reaches a threshold you set.
For more information or questions, please contact the Food Service Director.
For more information or questions, please contact the Open Enrollment Specialist.
For more information or questions, please contact the Technology Director.
For more information or questions, please contact the Transportation Director.
Taking the Mystery Out of Math Instruction